Knowing where to invest your ELCAS credits when leaving the forces can be a confusing process as there are many paths to go down in terms of converting your skills for entering the workplace.
By investing your ELCAS credits with IoSCM, you are guaranteed to acquire the recognised certifications needed to establish a new career and convert your knowledge and expertise for your desired role.
Whether you’re keen to work in management or accounting, or even if you’re not sure what kind of career would suit your existing skills, IoSCM have a wide range of courses which cover a number of industries and potential career paths, as well as being catered for those learning at every level.
Enrolling in ELCAS courses with IoSCM
When enrolling in an ELCAS accredited course with IoSCM, we provide the following benefits to all of our students:
- A full range of ELCAS courses to choose from
- A clear application process from start to finish
- Flexible learning so you can study online from home
- The opportunity to personalise your study routes to fit your learning style and prior experience
- Training and guidance from industry experts
- The potential to hone and convert a variety of your existing skills including management and logistics so that they can be applied to any role
- Guarantee of acquiring an accredited qualification within your field of study
- A certification which is recognised worldwide
- Round the clock support from our team and other professionals from all over the world
- High quality course materials collated by experts within each respective industry
Applying for a course using your ELCAS credits
When deciding whether to invest your ELCAS credits with IoSCM to enrol on any of our courses, it is important to consider what is required as part of your application, including how ELCAS funding works.
We understand that many of our ELCAS students begin researching courses prior to leaving the forces, and may be required to undergo a two or four year resettlement period, depending on their length of service, before leaving the forces.
We aim to provide helpful support and advice along every step of the way. Whether you want to know more about the courses we offer, or would like advice on the best course for your needs, we are here to help, making the transition in your career as swift and straightforward as possible.
If you would like more information on how to apply for an ELCAS course, or would like to explore your options on financing your learning with IoSCM with ELCAS credits, please get in touch. We can’t wait to help you reach that next step in your career!