10 Unit Credit Values
- Components of a MRP System: Sales & Operations Planning; Master Production Schedule; Rough Cut Capacity Planning; Bill of labour approach; Resource profile; Bill of Materials
- Components of an ERP System: Customer Relationship Management (CRM); Purchasing; Sales; Production Management; Inventory Control; Financial Resource Management; Human Resources Management; Supply Chain Management; Quality; Export; Excise; Asset Management
- Implementation of MRP & ERP Systems: Pre-Evaluation Screening; Project Planning Phase; Configuration; Training & Testing; Going Live
- Business implementation: Primary Reports; Secondary Reports; Exploding; Netting; Offsetting
- Monitor MRP/ERP Systems: Control; Evaluate; Motivate; Improve; Report; Working Capital; Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable; Inventory Turnover; Net Profit Margin; Gross Profit Margin
The above is the unit content for the MRP/ERP Systems unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.