10 Unit Credit Values
- Role of Freight: Freight contextualised; Road; Rail; Sea; Air
- Transport: Intermodal Transport; Combined Transport; Local transport movement; International movement
- Route Plan: Linear; Hub; Spoke system ; Environmental Air pollution; Water pollution; Waste and Recycling
- External Influences: Swot analysis; Pestle analysis; National and international Perspectives
- Legislative: Customs; Licenses and Permits; Transport documentation; Invoices; Carnet; Certificates of origin; Bill of Lading; Certificate of Insurance; Dock Receipt; Airway Bill; Dangerous goods
- Freight Performance: Key Performance Indicators; SMART; TQM
The above is the unit content for the Freight Forwarding unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.