10 Unit Credit Values
- Customer Service: Principles of Good Customer Service; Importance of Customer Service; Customer Retention; Growth; Reputation and Image; Level of Complaints; Profits; Competitive Advantage; Internal and External Customers
- Cultures of Customers: Language; Power and Power Distance; Individual or Group Focus; Cultural Motivators; Preferred Level of Structure
- Points in a Customer Care Policy: Written correspondence; E-mail; Website; Face to face meetings; Publication of opening hours; Referrals; Cover for colleagues; Consultation, feedback and suggestions; Confidentiality; Responsibility for monitoring
- Evaluating Customer Service: Customer service metrics; Informal customer feedback; Customer questionnaires; Customer forum; Staff feedback; Mystery customers/shoppers; Letters of complaint and compliment
- Using Customer Feedback: Gather; Sort; Analyse; Use; Monitor
The above is the unit content for the Introduction to Customer Service unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.