10 Unit Credit Values
- Range of Business: Types and Purpose of Business; Trader/Sole Proprietorship; Partnership; Corporation; Not for profit Company
- Business Functions and Departments: Research and Development; Production; Service Delivery; Business Finance; Human Resource; Sales; Marketing; Public Relations; Information Tech Support; Quality Support; Logistics; Purchasing; Customer Service
- Communication in Business: Brand management; Customer relations; Consumer behaviour; Advertising; Corporate communication; Community engagement; Reputation management; Interpersonal communication; Employee engagement; Event management; Techniques and Methods of Communication
- Quality Management Systems: Quality planning; Quality control; Quality assurance; Quality improvement; ISO 14001; SMART
- The Customer: Customer Satisfaction; Customer Expectations; Benefits of Customer Satisfaction; Consequences of Poor Customer Satisfaction; Long Term Customer Relationships; Personal Effectiveness
- Organisational Resources: Human Resources; Financial Resources; Materials Resources; Machinery Resources; Intangible Resources; Cost Accounting Direct Costs; Indirect Costs; Balance Sheets; Profit and Loss Accounts
The above is the unit content for the Introduction to Business unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.