10 Unit Credit Values
- Purchasing Environment: Environment scanning, Purchasing environment to determine strategy for changes
- Purchasing Strategy: Cost leadership, differentiation or focus, Alternative strategic direction
- IT in the Purchasing Process: Management information systems
- Supplier Assessment and Performance Rating: The tendering process
- Support Tools for the Purchasing Process: Desk and field research
The above is the unit content for the Purchasing Management unit found in the Level 6 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.