10 Unit Credit Values
- Responsibilities of HRM: The role of HRM as a specialist function, The contribution of the HRM function
- HRM Processes and Practices: Human resource planning
- HRM and Performance Management: Increase line manager responsibility for HRM, Performance management systems
- Methods of Managing Employment Relationships: Turnover and retention of staff, Management role in employment relations
- Reward Management: Talent management and recruitment methods
The above is the unit content for the Human Resource Management unit found in the Level 6 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.