10 Unit Credit Values
- The Supply Chain: upstream and downstream; purchasing; manufacturing; warehousing; transportation; demand planning; supply planning; suppliers; retailers; external supply chains; internal supply chains
- Relationships: vertical, horizontal, transactional, collaborative and strategic relationships; customer satisfaction
- Supply Chain Components: customers; planning; purchasing; the supplier; inventory; the manufacturer/production
- Logistics: forward and reverse
- Integrated Systems: Direct Product Profitability (DDP); Materials Requirements Planning (MRP); Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP); Just in Time (JIT); the Master Production Schedule (MPS); bills of materials, the inventory file
The above is the unit content for the Supply Chain Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.