10 Unit Credit Values
- Range of Business: types and purpose of business; trader/sole proprietorship; partnership; corporations; not for profit companies
- Business Functions and Departments: research and development; production; service delivery; business finance; human resource; sales; marketing; Public Relations (PR); information tech support; quality support; logistics; purchasing; customer service
- Communication in Business: brand management; customer relations; consumer behaviour; advertising; corporate communication; community engagement; reputation management; interpersonal communication; employee engagement; event management; techniques and methods of communication
- Quality Management Systems: quality planning; quality control; quality assurance; quality improvement; ISO 14001; SMART
- The Customer: customer satisfaction; customer expectations; benefits of customer satisfaction; consequences of poor customer satisfaction; long-term customer relationships; personal effectiveness
The above is the unit content for the Introduction to Business unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.