10 Unit Credit Values
- The Relationship between Management and Leadership: What is Leadership, What is Management, Leadership and Management Styles, The impact of different styles of Leadership and Management on staff
- Effective Leadership: The relationship between leadership style and leadership behaviour, The importance of context on leadership styles and qualities
- Theories of Management and Leadership in Organisational Contexts: Leadership and Management Theories, The impact of leadership in an organisation based on Leadership theories
- Advising on Management and Leadership Skills: Methods to identify the skills required for leadership of a given role in an organisation, Styles of leadership that are suitable to the role and appropriate to the culture in an organisation, Evaluations of recommended leadership skills required for a given role in an organisation
- The Enterprise Culture and the Characteristics of Different Entrepreneurs: The enterprise culture in a business, Advantages and Disadvantages of developing an enterprise culture in a business, The key attributes, decisions, business achievements,
The above is the unit content for the Leadership and Enterprise unit found in the Level 7 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.