10 Unit Credit Values
- Production Planning: Strategic; Tactical; Operational; Strategic Level Production Planning; Finances; Products; Markets; Constraints; Resources; Stages of production planning; Sales and Operations; Planning; Demand Management Programme; Master Production Schedule; Material Requirements Planning; Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- Business Plan: SWOT Analysis; Competing on Quality; Competing on Flexibility; Competing on Responsiveness; Order Winners and Order Qualifiers; PESTEL Analysis; The Planning Cycle
- Manufacturing capacity: Capacity in the long term; Capacity in the intermediate term; Capacity in the short term; Capacity constraints; Use of Resources
- Resources: Natural; Human; Capital
- Improvements : Total Quality Management; Benchmarking; Kanban; Ishikawa
- Product Planning Control and Flow: Performance vs. Plan; Line Efficiency; Capacity Utilisation; First Time Quality; Customer Service Level; Variance; Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP); Continuous Flow (Mass Production Flow); Batch Production; Quality Control; Job Production; Final Assembly Schedule (FAS)
The above is the unit content for the Production Planning and Control unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.