10 Unit Credit Values
- The Relationship between Management and Leadership: What is Leadership, What is Management, Leadership and Management Styles, The impact of different styles of Leadership and Management on staff
- Effective Leadership: The relationship between leadership style and leadership behaviour, The importance of context on leadership styles and qualities
- Theories of Management and Leadership in Organisational Contexts: Leadership and Management Theories, The impact of leadership in an organisation based on Leadership theories
- Advising on Management and Leadership Skills: Methods to identify the skills required for leadership of a given role in an organisation, Styles of leadership that are suitable to the role and appropriate to the culture in an organisation, Evaluations of recommended leadership skills required for a given role in an organisation
- The Enterprise Culture and the Characteristics of Different Entrepreneurs: The enterprise culture in a business, Advantages and Disadvantages of developing an enterprise culture in a business, The key attributes, decisions, business achievements, public personas and approaches to enterprise culture that have defined prominent entrepreneurs, and their effects upon the business, The concept of entrepreneurship and its effect upon the business, The factors which militate against an enterprise culture, The role of information and communications technology (ICT) in supporting entrepreneurship and business development
The above is the unit content for the Leadership and Enterprise unit found in the Level 7 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.