10 Unit Credit Values
- Philosophies and Approaches: Types of research; Validity and relevance; Research paradigms; Research philosophy; Research approaches
- Plan Project Reports: Business reports; Topic selection; Approaches and strategies; Literature reviews; Formulation; Project specifications
- Research: Research ethics; Research process
- Compare Research Outcomes with Specifications: Types of evaluation
- Present Report: Style and structure; Structure of report; Presentation
The above is the unit content for the Business Research unit found in the Level 7 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.