10 Unit Credit Values
- Purpose of inventory management: Inventory, Inventory management, Competitive advantage
- Fixed period & fixed quantity models: Plan inventory requirements, Forecasting, Qualitative & quantitative techniques, Fixed order or continuous review system, Order quantity models, Economic Ordering Quantity
- Effect of inventory management on supply chain: A-B-C approach, Economic Ordering Quantity model, Fixed order or continuous review system, Quantity discount model, Continuous inventory systems, Periodic inventory systems, Quantitative and qualitative forecasting
- Modern inventory systems: Inventory control systems, Contemporary logistics strategies, Performance indicators, Increase operational efficiency, Increase customer service satisfaction
- Minimising stock level: Inventory allocation, Material requirements planning, Distribution
The above is the unit content for the Inventory unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.