10 Unit Credit Values
- Role of freight: Freight contextualised, Road, Rail, Sea, Air
- Transport: Intermodal Transport, Combined Transport, Local transport movement, International movement
- Route Plan: Linear, Hub, Spoke system
- Environmental: Air pollution, Water pollution, Waste and Recycling
- External influences: Swot analysis, Pestle analysis, National and international Perspectives
- Legislative: Customs, Licenses and Permits, Transport documentation, Invoices, Carnet, Certificates of origin, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Insurance, Dock Receipt, Airway Bill, Dangerous goods
The above is the unit content for the Freight unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.