10 Unit Credit Values
- Customers: Internal customers, External customers, Customer Service cycle, Customer needs and Expectations, Moments of truth model
- Standards: Customer Service Excellence, Measuring quality customer service, Customer feedback
- Improvements: Using feedback to improve
- Policies and procedures: Handling Customer Complaints, Service failure, Product failure, Handling Complaints
- Barriers to dealing with customer complaints: Taking customers for granted, Ignoring customers, Saying it is not my fault, Failing customer expectations, Failing to respond
The above is the unit content for the Customer Service unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.