10 Unit Credit Values
- Nature and Purpose of Transport Planning: demand for goods movement; demand for travel; types of transport; journey planning and modal choices; access and mobility requirements
- Land Use: land density; transport infrastructure; brown field developments
- Sustainability: planning strategy and process; environmental issues in transport provision; sustainability; the role of central government; four stage transport planning
- Transport Demand: demand for movement; demand for travel; demand drivers; warehousing; hazardous goods; forecasting demand; future of transport planning
- Movement of Freight: freight operations; environmentally sustainable transport; conventional and emerging issues in transport
The above is the unit content for the Transport Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.