10 Unit Credit Values
- Effective Management and Control: supply chain management; supply chain risks and strengths; strategic factors; providing competitive advantage; operations management
- Physical and Information Flows: product and information flows; supply chain objectives; supply chain integration and harmonisation
- Why Supply Chain May Not Function Correctly: barriers and risk; forecast methods; supply chain drivers; strategic fit; benchmarking
- Strategic and Operational Planning: supply chain planning decisions; operations strategy; supply chain improvement models; ISO 9000; agility; the seven wastes
- Impact of Technology: technological advances in supply chain; data processing systems; improvements towards agility; information systems infrastructure; communication
The above is the unit content for the Supply Chain Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.