10 Unit Credit Values
- Purpose of Inventory Management: inventory; inventory management; competitive advantage
- Fixed Period & Fixed Quantity Models: plan inventory requirements; forecasting; qualitative & quantitative techniques; fixed order or continuous review system; order quantity models; economic ordering quantity
- Effect of Inventory Management on Supply Chain: A-B-C approach; Economic Ordering Quantity model; fixed order or continuous review system; quantity discount model; continuous inventory systems; periodic inventory systems; quantitative and qualitative forecasting
- Modern Inventory Systems: inventory control systems; contemporary logistics strategies; performance indicators; increase operational efficiency; increase customer service satisfaction
- Minimising Stock Level: inventory allocation; material requirements planning; distribution requirements planning; single period/multi period inventory systems
The above is the unit content for the Inventory unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.