- The Supply Chain: upstream and downstream; purchasing; manufacturing; warehousing; transportation; demand planning; supply planning; suppliers; retailers; external supply chains; internal supply chains
- Relationships: vertical relationships; horizontal relationships; transactional relationships; collaborative relationships; strategic relationships; customer satisfaction
- Supply Chain Components: customers; planning; purchasing; the supplier; inventories; the manufacturer/production
- Logistics: forward and reverse
- Integrated Systems: Direct Product Profitability (DPP); Materials Requirements Planning (MRP); Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP)
The above is the unit content for the Supply Chain Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.