- Organising Production: batch production; flexible manufacturing; continuous manufacturing; intermittent manufacturing; custom manufacturing; production in relation to the cost
- Level of Demand: demand management; data capture; dealing with day-to-day customer orders; managing the demand; order point systems; periodic review systems
- Competitors: competitive advantage
- Sales Forecasting: Time Series Analysis; exponential smoothing; linear trend lines; executive judgements; composites of sales force opinion; expert opinion; fixed order quantity systems
- Production Planning: Materials Requirement Planning; Just in Time (JIT); preventive maintenance; flexible work forces
The above is the unit content for the Manufacturing and Production unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.