- Role of Freight: freight contextualised; road, rail, sea, air
- Transport: intermodal transport; combined transport; local transport movement; international movement
- Route Plan: linear; hub and spoke system; environmental air pollution; water pollution; waste and recycling
- External Influences: SWOT analysis; PESTLE analysis; national and international perspectives
- Legislative: customs; licenses and permits; transport documentation; invoices; carnet
The above is the unit content for the Freight Forwarding unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.