10 Unit Credit Values
- Transport Planning and Economic Development: Transports linkage to the economy, Planning consideration
- Transport within a Supply Chain Infrastructure: The challenges each mode of transport presents
- Methods of Trip Distribution Modelling: Risks associated with changes to distribution networks, The merits of distribution models, The effects of employing route optimisation software models
- Effective Transport Policy
- International Movement of Freight: Legislation, customs requirements, role of freight forwarders and the appropriate choice of mode of transport
The above is the unit content for the Transport Management Planning unit found in the Level 6 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.