10 Unit Credit Values
- Effective management and control: Supply chain management, Supply chain risks and strengths, Strategic factors, Provide competitive advantage, Operations management
- Physical and information flows: Product and information flows, Supply chain objectives, Supply chain integration and harmonisation
- Why supply chain may not function correctly: Barriers and risk, Forecast methods, Supply chain drivers, Strategic fit, Benchmarking
- Strategic and operational planning: Supply chain planning decisions, Operations strategy, Supply chain improvement models, ISO 9000, Agility, The seven wastes
- Impact of technology: Technological advances in supply chain, Data processing systems, Improvements towards agility, Information systems infrastructure, Communication
The above is the unit content for the Supply Chain Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.