10 Unit Credit Values
- Team Development: Belbins Team role theory; Hierarchy of needs; Action centred leadership model; MBTI; Stages of team development; Effective Leadership; Training and Development; Resources; Organisational support; Reward for team success
- Effective characteristics: Sense of purpose; Competency; Cooperative spirit; Playing by the rules; Accountability
- Issues encountered: Team dysfunctions; Fear of conflict; Lack of commitment; Avoidance of accountability; Inattention to results; Barriers to team effectiveness
- Team building: Communication; Eliminating stereotypes; Interdependence; Trust
- Team evaluation: Observation; Report back; Feedback; KPI’s
- Communication: Verbal; Practical; Written; Oral; Correct communication choice
The above is the unit content for the Improving Team Performance unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.