10 Unit Credit Values
- Role of Corporate Finance Manager: Links to Business Objectives, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Source of Debt: Main Sources, Equity Funding, Financial Gearing
- Evaluating Investment: Appraisal Techniques
- Company Shares: Valuing Shares, Main Methods for Valuing
- Dividends: Company Policy, Factors of Determination
- Business Capital: Calculating Capital, Concept of Business Capital
The above is the unit content for the Corporate Finance unit found in the Level 7 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.