10 Unit Credit Values
- Logistics Type: Just In Time (JIT), Military Logistics, Procurement Logistics, Distribution Logistics, After-sales Logistics, Disposal Logistics, Reverse Logistics, Green Logistics, Global Logistics, RAM logistics, Asset Control Logistics, POS Material Logistics, Emergency Logistics, Logistics Activities.
- Service: Marketing and Sales, Outbound Logistics, Operations, Inbound Logistics, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Transportation, Distribution, Procurement, Handling and Packaging
- Supply Chain in a Logistics Environment: Inventory, Procurement, Planning and Forecasting, Demand Forecasting, Demand Planning, Demand Management, Management of Returns/Reverse of Supply Chain
- Types of Logistics Activities: Airfreight, Road Haulage, Sea Freight, Rail Freight, Storage and Warehousing, Wholesaling
- Health and Safety: Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Risk Assessment, First Aid, Reporting of Injuries, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health, Manual Handling, Operations Regulations, Display Screen Equipment, Personal Protective Equipment
- Communication: Verbal Communication Methods, Face-to-Face Communication, Telephone Communication, Video Conferencing, Non-Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Information Systems
The above is the unit content for the Introduction to Logistics unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.