10 Unit Credit Values
- Trade: types of products and market conditions; capital products; labour products; land products; local trade; international trade; comparative advantage; trade and tariffs
- Freight: modes of transport; road, rail, waterways and air freight; intermodal; preferred method of transport; factors effecting mode choice
- Goods Identification: goods to be traded; perishable, dangerous and bulk goods
- Freight Organisations: hauliers/trucking companies; non vessel owning common carriers (NVOCC); 3rd party logistics providers; supplier information; ISO containers
- Trade Legislation and Regulations: global perspective; customs authorities; customs requirements; consumer contracts regulations; key information delivery; the Consumer Credit Act; Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008; Consumer Rights Act 2015
The above is the unit content for the Introduction to Trade and Freight unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.