10 Unit Credit Values
- Role of Corporate Finance Manager: links to business objectives; mergers and acquisitions
- Source of Debt: main sources; equity funding; financial gearing
- Evaluating Investment: appraisal techniques
- Company Shares: valuing Shares; main methods for valuing
- Dividends: company policy; factors of determination
- Business Capital: calculating capital; concept of business capital
The above is the unit content for the Corporate Finance unit found in the Level 7 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.