10 Unit Credit Values
- Philosophies and Approaches: types of research; validity and relevance; research paradigms; research philosophy; research approaches
- Plan Project Reports: business reports; topic selection; approaches and strategies; literature reviews; formulation; project specifications
- Research: research ethics; research process
- Compare Research Outcomes with Specifications: types of evaluation
- Present Report: style and structure; structure of report; presentation
The above is the unit content for the Business Research unit found in the Level 7 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.