10 Unit Credit Values
- The Supply Chain: Upstream and Downstream, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transportation, Demand planning, Supply planning, Suppliers, Retailers, External Supply Chains, Internal Supply Chains
- Relationships: Vertical Relationships, Horizontal Relationships, Transactional Relationships, Collaborative Relationships, Strategic Relationships, Customer Satisfaction
- Supply Chain Components: Customer, Planning, Purchasing, The Supplier, Inventory, The Manufacturer / Production
- Logistics: Forward and Reverse
- Integrated systems: Direct Product Profitability (DDP), Materials Requirements Planning (MRP), Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP), Just in Time (JIT), Material Requirements Planning, The Master Production Schedule, The Bill of Materials
The above is the unit content for the Warehousing Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.