10 Unit Credit Values
- Organisations involved in the purchasing role: Manufacture, Distribution, Transport, Warehousing, Inventory Control, Materials Handling, Procurement
- Relationships: Internal, External, Remote, Cooperative, Partnership
- Markets: Demand, Competition, Monopoly, Natural Monopoly, Oligopoly, Monopsony, Trade Protectionism, Porter’s Five Forces
- External factors: PESTLE Analysis, Local, National, Global, Public Sector, Private Sector, Third Sector, Financial, Reputation, Environmental, Health, Safety, Welfare, Lost opportunities
- Purchasing: Five Rights, Ethics, End to end cycle, Supplier Relationships: Adversarial, Arm’s Length, Transactional, Closer Tactical, Single Sourced, Outsourcing, Strategic Alliance, Partnership, Co-destiny
The above is the unit content for the Purchasing Processes unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.