10 Unit Credit Values
- Road Freight Key Drivers: Time; Cost; Safety; Security
- Environmental Concerns: Lorry design; Road pricing; Taxation on fuel
- Regulation Requirements: Documentation; Customs; Payment of charges; Packing and warehousing; Insurance; Security
- Legislative: Customs regulations; Duty charges; Licenses and permits
- Transportation Documentation: Carnet; Certificates of origin; Bill of landing; Certificate of insurance; Dock receipt; Airway bill; Dangerous goods
- Trade Barriers: Incoterms; Pestle Analysis
The above is the unit content for the Road Freight Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.