10 Unit Credit Values
- Leadership and Management: Differences between leadership & management; Personal and professional skills required; Leadership / management theories; Skills development
- Decision Making: Gathering information; Management information systems; “What if” simulations
- Managing and Implementing Change: Types of change; Methods to implement change; Planning
- Risk Management Processes: Principles of risk management; Planning; Ways to reduce risk; Documentation
- Project Management: Approaches to project management; Processes; Risk management
The above is the unit content for the Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.