Becoming a Member of the Institute of Supply Chain Management provides students and businesses with access to a range of services designed to support professional development and maintain high standards within the industry.
Our network is worldwide, allowing you to build professional relationships, share experience and expertise with other professionals and organisations on a global scale.
An IoSCM membership is mandatory in order to complete one of our accredited qualifications. There is an annual charge incurred for membership in addition to your course fees. This additional cost will award you an Associate status. Upon completion of your qualification, your membership status is determined by assessing your current job role and level of study.
Some of the many benefits of IoSCM Membership include:
- Full access to our innovative online Member’s Area
- The ability use post nominals after your name
- Huge discounts on training and qualifications
- FREE short courses
- Global networking opportunities
- Career guidance and CV development
- Plus the first look of our renowned institute magazine; The Supply Chain Outlook
To find out more about the different membership grades and what’s included with each level, speak to our qualified Course Advisors today on 0800 1422 522