10 Unit Credit Values
- Operational Strategy: Operational strategy and how it is required to be designed to meet business strategy
- Managing People and Change in the Work Place: The effect of change management programmes in the work place
- Methods of Managing Capacity: How businesses manage capacity, location and layout, quality, operational scheduling
- Operational Scheduling and Process Management: Operational control, loading sequencing, scheduling, materials requirement planning, manufacturing resource planning, just in time operations and optimised production technology
- Managing Quality: Quality conformance, quality principles and theories, Methods of minimising cost of quality
The above is the unit content for the Operations Management unit found in the Level 6 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.