10 Unit Credit Values
- The Roles and Responsibilities of a Team Leader: Authority and accountability levels of a team leader, How a team leader builds a shared sense of purpose within a team, The importance of effective communication within a team
- Teams and Groups: Task orientation, Degree of interdependence, Purpose, Degree of formal structure, Familiarity among members
- Team Development: Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing, Adjourning
- Team Roles: Areas of Responsibility, Role of a Team Leader, Developing Team Members
- Leadership Styles: Laissez-Faire, Democratic, Authoritarian, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Handling Discrimination, Harassment and conflict
The above is the unit content for the Team Leader unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.