10 Unit Credit Values
- Production Planning: sales and operations planning; demand management programme; Master Production Schedule (MPS); materials requirement planning; production control; settlement; materials management; profitability and productivity; production in the supply chain; customer service
- Production Planning, Sales Planning and Forecasting: budgeting methods; predicting demand; demand management
- Master Scheduling Terminology: Master Production Schedule; capacity planning; Material Requirements Planning (MRP); rough cut capacity planning; production control
- Development of Manufacturing and Control Systems: planning principles; production planning systems
- Improving Planning Performance: benchmarking; quality; total quality management; planning performance objectives; production planning and control; performance measures; lean manufacturing
The above is the unit content for the Production Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.