10 Unit Credit Values
- Role of Transport: categories of goods; perishable goods; dangerous/hazardous goods; bulk liquids/powders; livestock
- Transport: transport modes; infrastructure; vehicles; operations; modal transport; inter-modal transport; multimodal transport
- Principles of Transport Planning: linear; hub and spoke; customs; payment of charges; packing and warehousing; insurance; security
- Legislation & Regulations: UK central government structure; UK Civil Aviation Authority; overseas legislation; international commercial terms
- Health & Safety Measures: road transport; HGV driver hours; air transport; transport of dangerous goods; UK health & safety legislation
The above is the unit content for the Transport Planning Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.