10 Unit Credit Values
- Route Plan: linear; hub and spoke system
- Environmental: air pollution; water pollution; waste and recycling
- External Influences: SWOT analysis; PESTLE analysis; national and international perspectives
- Legislative: customs, licenses and permits; transport documentation; invoices; carnet; certificates of origin; bills of lading; certificates of insurance; dock receipts; airway bills; dangerous goods
- Freight Performance: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); SMART; TQM
The above is the unit content for the Freight unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.