- Business Core Function: marketing; product development; the manufacturing process
- Manufacturing Process Components: raw materials; work in progress; finished goods
- Support Functions: quality assurance; warehousing; purchasing; manufacturing planning; human resources
- Manufacturing Requirements: manpower; methods; machines; materials; minutes; converting input into output
- Information Required: process time; routing; bills of materials
- Production Planning: preparation stage; processing stage; assembly stage; finishing stage; packaging stage
The above is the unit content for the Introduction to Manufacturing Planning and Control unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.