10 Unit Credit Values
- Effective Supply Chains: The major requirements of a supply chain, Designing a supply chain
- Meeting Strategic Objectives of an Organisation: The drivers of the performance of a supply chain
- Value of 3PL and 4PL: Value to customers
- Cause of Supply Chain Failures: Strategic (long term) and operational (medium to short term) planning
- Developments in Information Technology: Supply chain evaluation tools
The above is the unit content for the Supply Chain Management unit found in the Level 6 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.