10 Unit Credit Values
- Role of Transport: Categories of Goods, Perishable Goods, Dangerous/Hazardous Goods, Bulk Liquids/Powders, Livestock
- Transport: Transport modes, Infrastructure, Vehicles, Operations, Modal Transport, Intermodal Transport, Multimodal Transport
- Principles of Transport Planning: Linear, Hub, Spoke, Customs, Payment of Charges, Packing and Warehousing, Insurance, Security
- Legislation & Regulations: UK Central Government Structure, UK Civil Aviation Authority, Overseas Legislation, International Commercial Terms
- Health & Safety measures: Road Transport, HGV Driver Hours, Air Transport, Transport of Dangerous Goods, UK Health & Safety Legislation
The above is the unit content for the Transport Planning Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.