10 Unit Credit Values
- The Supply Chain: Upstream and Downstream, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transportation, Demand planning, Supply planning, Suppliers, Retailers, External Supply Chains, Internal Supply Chains
- Relationships: Vertical Relationships, Horizontal Relationships, Transactional Relationships, Collaborative Relationships, Strategic Relationships, Customer Satisfaction
- Supply Chain Components: Customer, Planning, Purchasing, The Supplier, Inventory, The Manufacturer / Production
- Logistics: Forward and Reverse
- Integrated systems: Direct Product Profitability (DDP), Materials Requirements Planning (MRP), Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP)
The above is the unit content for the Supply Chain Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.