10 Unit Credit Values
- Trade: Types of Products and Market Conditions, Capital Products, Labour Products, Land Products, Local Trade, International Trade, Comparative Advantage, Trade and Tariffs
- Freight: Modes of Transport, Road, Rail, Waterways, Air Freight, Intermodal, Preferred Method of Transport, Factors effecting Mode Choice
- Goods Identification: Goods to be Traded, Perishable, Dangerous and Bulk goods
- Freight Organisations: Hauliers / Trucking Companies, Non Vessel Owning Common Carriers (NVOCC), 3rd Party Logistics Providers, Supplier Information, ISO Containers
- Trade Legislation and Regulations: Global Perspective, Customs Authorities, Customs Requirements, Consumer Contracts Regulations, Key Information Delivery, The Consumer Credit Act, Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, Consumer Rights Act 2015
The above is the unit content for the Introduction to International Trade and Freight unit found in the Level 2 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.