10 Unit Credit Values
- Process of Management Activities: Planning of organisation objectives and goals
- Impact of Leadership and Management Techniques: Styles of leadership and how they impact the organisation
- Risk Management: Risk management processes and how they can be aligned to strategic objectives
- Organisational Cultures: How an organisation may change of develop specific culture and what may be the benefits and challenges to the implementation
- Factors Impacting Time Management: Factors that influence time management, target setting, work sequencing delegation and the development of a time management
The above is the unit content for the Management unit found in the Level 6 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.