10 Unit Credit Values
- Nature and purpose of transport planning: Demand for goods movement, Demand for travel, Types of transport, Journey planning and modal choices, Access and mobility requirements
- Land use: Land density, Transport infrastructure, Brown field developments
- Sustainability: Planning strategy and process, Environmental issues in transport provision, Sustainability, The role of central Government, Four stage transport plan
- Transport demand: Demand for movement, Demand for travel, Demand drivers, Warehousing, Hazardous goods, Forecasting demand, Future of transport planning
- Movement of freight: Freight operations, Environmentally sustainable transport, Conventional and emerging issues in transport
The above is the unit content for the Transport Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.