10 Unit Credit Values
- Effective management and control: Supply chain management, Supply chain risks and strengths, Strategic factors, Provide competitive advantage, Operations management
- Physical and information flows: Product and information flows, Supply chain objectives, Supply chain integration and harmonisation
- Why supply chain may not function correctly: Barriers and risk, Forecast methods, Supply chain drivers, Strategic fit, Benchmarking
- Strategic and operational planning: Supply chain planning decisions, Operations strategy, Supply chain improvement models, ISO 9000, Agility, The seven wastes
- Impact of technology: Technological advances in supply chain, Data processing systems, Improvements towards agility, Information systems infrastructure,
The above is the unit content for the Supply Chain Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.