10 Unit Credit Values
- Production planning: Sales and operations planning; Demand management programme; Master production schedule; Materials requirement planning; Production control; Settlement; Materials management; Profitability and productivity; Production in the supply chain; Customer service
- Production planning, sales planning and forecasting: Budgeting methods; Predicting demand; Demand management
- Master Scheduling terminology: Master production schedule; Capacity planning; Materials requirement planning; Rough cut capacity planning; Production control
- Development of manufacturing and control systems: Planning principles; Production planning systems
- Improve planning performance: Benchmarking; Quality; Total quality management; Planning performance objective
The above is the unit content for the Production Management unit found in the Level 5 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.