- Road Freight Key Drivers: time; cost; safety; security
- Environmental Concerns: lorry design; road pricing; taxation on fuel
- Regulation Requirements: documentation; customs; payment of charges; packing and warehousing; insurance; security
- Legislative: customs regulations; duty charges; licenses and permits
- Transportation Documentation: carnet; certificates of origin; bills of landing; certificates of insurance; dock receipts; airway bills; dangerous goods
- Trade Barriers: incoterms; PESTLE analysis
The above is the unit content for the Road Freight Operations unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.